The wise front-line soldier's practice of field-marking one's blood-group on the boot-heel (typically with duct-tape and felt-marker), inspired this Hazard 4® exclusive blood-type plaque. The 3-d injection-moulded rubber marker is far more durable than the traditional solution since it cannot be wiped off, scratched-off, or dissolved by most solvents. A more professional choice for a unit or individual operator in its appearance, it more importantly prevents mis-reading (imagine B+ becoming B- after some trail-wear). The form-factor allows multiple fast-mounting methods. In keeping with the on-boot tradition, weave them into boot laces, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally (slotted holes allow for different lace-hole spacings). Wear them like/with dog-tags (i.d. medallions) or on a lanyard around the neck. Use paracord to make them into a bracelet. Sew them onto clothing/gear or hook-backing using the perimiter trench. Or clip them anywhere since they are sold with a durable aluminum black carabiner. They come in sets of two with one clip in a variety of subdued colors, and feature a raised guilloche pattern in the background to break up mud/ice. They can even be screwed, rivetted, grommeted, or nailed onto hard surfaces such as plastic cases, wooden crates, etc. to mark personal gear or a paramedic's blood supply. Also available in glow-in-the-dark. Specify blood-type when buying.
- Exclusive design/form-factor for multiple mounting options
- Durable/flexible 3D injection-moulded graphics are always legible
- Snap-hook carabiner for fast clipping to gear or clothing
- Fits most footwear with laces or pull-loops
- EXTERNAL SIZE: ~2.75" L x 0.9" W x 0.1” D (7 x 2.5 x 0.2 cm)
- HOLE-TO-HOLE SPACING: (mid-slot) 4.5cm
- MAIN MATERIAL: TPR rubber 3-D injection-moulded
- DESIGN: Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- MANUFACTURING: Imported