Black Box Customs
Dissatisfaction with the unergonomic factory forward cant of the Safariland duty holsters led us to methodically evaluate the optimal fore-aft positioning (cant) of the holster in relation to the Universal Belt Loop and belt.
The Negative Cant Plate (NCP-E and NCP) is a culmination of testing and data-driven innovation designed to enhance the speed and efficiency of the draw from the holster both standing, seated in a vehicle and in non-conventional positions. When used in conjunction with Safariland’s Quick Locking System plate and fork, the NCP is adjustable through approximately 10° (exact range depends on specific holster) of negative cant.
Where an equipment mounting feature is required, the NCP-E is available.
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Laser Engraved Markings
- Requires no modification to holster or Universal Belt Loop
- Constructed of stainless steel suitable for harsh operational environments
- Coated in durable Cerakote
- Mounting hardware included
- Designed by The_Theory_Police
- Made in Canada