Black Box Customs
Black Box Customs NCP2 (Negative Cant Plate Version 2) Holster PlateBlack Box Customs
Dissatisfaction with the unergonomic factory forward cant of the Safariland duty holsters led to methodical evaluation of the optimal fore-aft positioning (cant) of the holster in relation to the belt attachment.
The second generation Negative Cant Plate (NCP2) builds on the original product.
When paired with the optional NCP2 Accessory Mount or a Holster Accessory Mount (HAM), the NCP2 adds a low profile mounting platform on the front of the holster body with a hole pattern compatible with a wide range of tourniquet pouches and other accessories.
The installation video found here offers further explanation of the functioning of the NCP2.
** Tourniquet holder, tourniquet, holster, firearm, and belt are not included **
- Machined from aluminum 6061.
- Weighs 50g / 1.7oz.
- Adds 7.62mm / 0.3” depth to holster assembly.
- Raises holster ride height by 10mm / 0.395”.
- Finished with Cerakote.
- Laser Engraved Markings
- Increased range of adjustment. Offers 25° of continuous negative adjustment from the factory 10°, rearward to around -15°. Reduce the OEM angle, stop at 0° or put the time in to find your ideal configuration.
- Not reliant on a QLS fork setup. Can be mounted directly to the Universal Belt Loop if needed.
- Two piece design when used in conjunction with optional Accessory Mount.
- Compatible with all known Safariland three hole pattern holsters.
- Supplied with all required custom hardware (May vary from picture).
- Designed by The_Theory_Police
- Made in Canada