THE COMBAT SHIRT EVOLVED
The same durability and protection of a combat jacket with the comfort of the original combat shirt and the addition of a ¼ zip front with mandarin collar for added protection. Based on the current military design that helps reduce the severity of burn injuries while providing a more comfortable uniform top under body armor and vests. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton/40% CORDURA® Baselayer fabric that meets the No Melt, No Drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body.
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA® Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- ¼ zip front mandarin collar; zipper has a cover hood for comfort
- Seamless, reinforced shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Storage pockets on sleeves with external loop for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Reinforced external elbow pockets with external openings for elbow pads secured with hook & loop closure
- Pen/pencil stalls
- Hook & loop cuff closures
- GSA/TAA Compliant
Note – Color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To ensure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
The CORDURA® Baselayer body is designed to meet No Melt, No Drip standards and is not fire-resistant. Complete No melt, No drip technology applies to all 50/50 NYCO colors only. Technology only applies to the Baselayer body on all other colors and fabrics
If you're looking for a Combat Shirt, waste no time with other brands. Tru-Spec's pattern cut fits extremely well and the material is incredibly soft and breathable. Hook&Loop is perfect. Cordura ripstop yoke and arms are sewn incredibly well.