Contains content geared towards:
- Arrest procedures and cautions
- First Aid Notes
- Proper note taking procedures
- Criminal code legislations on arrests
- Fire observations and first aid responders guide
- Hazard symbols and classes
- Phonetic alphabet
- Proper terminology for 'descriptions of persons'
- Ten codes or signals
- Use of force framework
- Metric conversion table
- Case reference grids
- Important Contacts pages (8 Pages for Names, Address & Telephone Numbers)
Common Features in all Triform Notebooks: 1. 200 writing pages, with every page numbered, 1 to 200, offering tighter control and exact page referencing. This better system replaces folio numbering of one side only, 1 to 100. 2. All pages have horizontal rulings with a vertical Day / Time / Key Word column at the left. 3. Sewn Construction Binding prevents pages from falling out and allows for easier writing 4. Your written notes stand out because of faint blue tint ink colour of ruled lines.