Point6 has made the Best Base Layer Ever for the ultimate in comfort when you're in the elements. The only company using superfine 18.5 micron compact-spun wool, Point6 base layers feature extreme durability and unparalleled comfort and softness.
Point6 merino wool keeps you perfectly warm and is naturally moisture wicking and odor fighting, keeping you feeling great all day on the slopes or trails. With the temperature regulating and moisture controlling properties, our merino wool base layers help you stay at your optimal body temperature in all conditions.
- Fabric weight: 240 grams mid weight
- 100% superfine merino wool 18.5 micron
- Compact spun yarn eliminates pilling and wear for ultimate durability
- Interlock knit, UPF +50
- Form fit
- Flat lock seams prevent chafing and rubbing
- Covered elastic waistband and traditional fly design
- Odor resistant merino wool keeps you fresh
Point6 base layers are easy to care for! Machine wash on cold. Don't bleach. Lay flat or hang to dry (don't tumble dry). Use warm iron when necessary.
Available in the color black.