A nubuck leather version of the popular Z-8 GTX design, this is a higher shafted, rugged, multi-function boot that’s designed for demanding missions while carrying large packs over varied terrain. It combines the walking comfort of a hiking boot with the support and protection of a hard duty, backpacking boot. Our injected DuraPU® midsole provides support and the extra-stable PU MONOWRAP® construction provides instep protection against rope abrasion while rappelling. Durably waterproof/breathable.
- Upper: Split Leather/Fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX MS Light Rock
- Insole: ATC
- Midsole: Double Injection DuraPU®
- Outsole: LOWA® Tactical Z TRAC®
- Stabilizer: Hard
- Weight: 700 g/Single Shoe
- Duty Boot Certification: EN ISO 20347: 2012, meeting code 02 WR SRA F0 CI HI HRO
Used for a few blocks now. Good Grip and overall build quality, I use my own insoles and they are quite comfortable all shift long.