The CTS100 is cut-resistant and can be used to operate touchscreen devices. A special cut resistant material lines the palm of the CTS100, and the tips of the thumb and fingers needed for using capacitive devices are covered with special touchscreen compatible leather. With tough yet flexible materials on the back of the hand, this glove gives you extreme protection with amazing tactility Ergonomic Cut and dexterity.
CTS 100 – Cut Resistant Touchscreen Glove
- “High-grade” synthetic leather palm
- Silicone printed grip
- Flexible wicking material in the back of the hand
- Hook and loop closure for secure fit
- PVC cradle reinforcement reduces wear in critical area
- Special TouchTool™ fingertip design utilizing touchscreen goatskin leather
- Airprene cuff
- Terrycloth face wipe
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.