221B Tactical Maxx-Dri 2.0 Body Armor Ventilation Vest221B Tactical
MAXX-DRI UCV 2.0 has been designed to MAXIMIZE body armor ventilation, airflow and improve weight-distribution of your ballistic vest, making it feel less heavy on your body.
The MAXX-DRI UCV 2.0 was originally designed for officers working in extreme weather conditions. It is ideal for people who wear both INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL carriers.
With the MAXX-DRI UCV 2.0 you'll get a fabric providing an additional 2mm of cushioning and space between you and your body armor AND an additional 3mm of spacing within the honeycomb-hole-structure of our specially-designed fabric, compared to our Original Maxx-Dri Vest. This facilitates MORE AIRFLOW, MORE ANTI-GRAVITY COMFORT and it weighs only 8 OZS. Providing the best body armor ventilation.
What other benefits will you experience with THE MAXX-DRI 2.0?
- Increased air flow for fast evaporation of moisture beneath your ballistic vest
- Maxximum body armor ventilation
- FULL COVERAGE....everywhere your body armor rests
- A drier tee-shirt or undershirt
- A decrease in the likelihood of developing dangerous skin rashes and infections
- A less stinky under shirt and a less sweat-soaked body armor carrier to bring home to launder.
- Reduced possibility of becoming dehydrated
- Reduction in feeling fatigued
- Less strain on your shoulders and neck because of Maxx-Dri's cushioning properties
- An overall feeling of comfort by having your ballistic vest feel less heavy on your body
How Do I Wash My Maxx-Dri UCV?
To wash your Maxx-Dri Vest simply machine-wash on the "Gentle" cycle and let it hang-dry....DO NOT put your Maxx-Dri Vest in the dryer. It should hang-dry within just a few minutes. Others have reported they simply rinse it in the shower in their locker rooms following their shift and then leave it to dry on a hanger in their lockers. The next time they arrive for work it's fresh and ready to wear!