- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
- StowHood™ can be stowed in collar when not required
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Underarm zip vents enhances ventilation when worn with PPE
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures permits secure seal at cuff
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Drawcord waist closure vertically routed waist drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt and PPE
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing load carriage equipment and PPE
- Internal zip pockets and external chest pocket stores personal items
Logos & Label Configuration
- Internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
- 4x4.5 Velcro® Upper Arm identification patches with VLite™ retention ring allowing for the application of IFF markings/devices
PRINCIPAL MATERIALS & CARE
- GORE–TEX BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- GORE–TEX L&F 3L 30d Nylon Plain Weave
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
I use this jacket operationally in private security and close protection as well as a casual jacket during off hours. I've spent extended periods in HEAVY West Coast rainfall with no leakage. The vertical waist cords help keep the jacket from obstructing gear on a belt and the cut/fit allows to excellent layering. As usual, another great piece from Arc'Teryx.