Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full zip closure (w/No Slip Zip™) prevents zipper from self-opening at collar
- Drawcord hem closure vertically routed drawcord with enclosure mitigates snags
- Left chest zip pocket allows for the secure carriage of mission essential items
- Cable management loops allowing for the routing of communications cables exiting the hand pocket media ports
- Hand zip pockets (w/media ports) allowing for convenience and the secure carriage of mission essential items
PRINCIPAL MATERIALS & CARE
- LI PENG High Air Perm Nylon Ripstop
- TORAY Mechanical Stretch Mini-Rip Lightweight
- PONTETORTO 7.5oz Hardface Fleece
- CLIMASHIELD 2oz Combat Fibrefill Insulation with DWR
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
The item was purchased on the 01st of January and appears to have been lost or misplaced by Canada Post. When and if I ever get it I’ll provide a review.
Fit is great , and for the fact it’s light weight which is a bonus it’ provides more than adequate warmth. Will be picking up one or two more in other colors. Worth the money and typical of Arcteryx leaf products.
Very well constructed and great fit (I'm 5' 9" at 195 lbs with 34" waist and the large fits perfect) The loft works very well without feeling over "puffy" when worn as a primary jacket or under a shell. Nice breathable side panels which extend all the way under the arms. Totally worth the price (buy once, cry once).