- Insulated hood allows the option to use a hood when/if required
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full zip closure (w/No Slip Zip™) prevents zipper from self-opening at collar
- Drawcord hem closure vertically routed drawcord with enclosure mitigates snags
- Insulated zip lower torso pockets act as hand warming pockets when not wearing gloves
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing LCE
Logos & Label Configuration
- Upper arm IFF Velcro® 4x4.5” (w/V-Lite™ retention ring) enhancing the retention of electronic IFF devices
PRINCIPAL MATERIALS & CAR
- GORE WINDSTOPPER® 2L 40d Polyester Plain Weave
- CLIMASHIELD 3.0oz Prism Fiberfill with DWR
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
I'm impressed how light, warm and windproof it is. Combined with a good base layer, -28 degree celcius felt like summer.
Really satisfying with this jacket. Definitely recommend my friends.
I picked this jacket up to take moose hunting with me in northern Ontario and it worked amazing. I only wore that with a fleece base layer and I was warm the whole week and it was steady -13° to -18°. For fit it was perfect, in saying that I did a lot of research before buying. But I’m 6’1 260lbs and wear a 38 waist and the XL fit perfect. Couldn’t have asked for better! Worth every dollar.
The quality at its BEST!
Purchased this jacket expecting it to be a very thin layer, but turns out it's a lot thicker and warmer than I anticipated. Fits very well, a little larger than regular Arc'teryx. Very happy with this jacket, only complaint is the material is very noisy nylon.
Amazing jacket, perfect for use in the LMD during dry winters
2nd one i am buying best thing ive bought
This is it. Perfect for 0 / - 3ºC with a t-shirt if you are moving. If you are stationary, perhaps a base layer. Top notch fulfillment on DST part.