Arc’teryx LEAF Alpha Jacket Men's - MultiCam (Gen 2.1)Arc’teryx LEAF
The updated LEAF Alpha Jacket is the combination of more than 20 years’ proven performance from the most arid theatres of operation to snow-capped peaks and Polar landscapes.
The Alpha Jacket is our most durably waterproof, highly breathable, windproof all-season GORE-TEX™ 3L hard shell featuring a lightweight and more durable face fabric. Completed by a suite of features to support an operator conducting no-fail tasks. Additionally, the stowable hood incorporates this same high-performance GORE-TEX™ fabric.
- The Alpha Jacket weighs a mere 575 grams and assumes a volume of roughly 2.5 Litres when packed (Size Large)
- All face fabrics include NIR Signature Reduction
- Upgraded stowaway hood is one-hand adjustable, ballistic helmet compatible and includes routing for comms cables
- Weatherproof zippered pockets are one-hand and gloved-hand operation friendly
- Bicep pockets feature 4”x4.5” Velcro™ identification patches with VLite™ retention ring
- Drawcords are one-handed and glove friendly and vertically routed to minimize interference with duty belts, harnesses and pack hip straps
- Cuffs are Velcro™ adjustable and seal to the wrist or can open up wide to support donning and doffing over tactical watches and gloves, or rolled to the elbow for venting
- Weatherproof pit-zips are double zippered to allow for use while restricted by plate carriers
- Fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions however a size-up is recommended for severe cold weather layering
- GORE-TEX™ 3L 70/40D face fabric and NIR Signature Reduction with a tricot knit backer