Sole Traction And Durability
A dual-compound Contagrip® outsole has big, penetrating lugs and a pronounced break for traction on the ground, descending, and climbing ladders.
We use a generous, cushy EVA midsole and a protective cupsole to ensure comfort in hard, soft, or uneven terrain.
Meets standard on-base uniform requirements.
- Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- Split-suede leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Wear and appearance of US Army uniform approved
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.