Avon Protection Multi-Position Powered Air Purifying RespiratorAvon Protection
A departure from traditional rigid plastic construction systems, the Avon MP-PAPR is the world’s first flexible PAPR unit, constructed from the same field proven Chlorobutyl rubber, as used for the Avon 50 series masks range.
- First Responders
- Prisons and Corrections
- Special Forces
Avon Protection introduces a new generation of CBRN Powered Air Purifying Respirator, the Avon MP-PAPR™ system.
The Avon MP-PAPR module delivers a compact and easily integrated PAPR unit providing cooling, lower user burden and reduced pulmonary stress.
The unique shape and construction allow the wearer to mount the PAPR in multiple ways, maximizing integration while delivering higher protection levels and improved well-being.
A complete set of certifications allows the user to add Avon MP-PAPR to existing fielded systems such as the 50 Series APRs, convert into a combination PAPR (Avon CS-PAPR) or revert back to an Avon EZAir configuration.
Feaures and Benefits
Increased operational time
- Multiple long duration battery packs
- Constant flow rate reduces inhalation resistance
- Hot swap battery for rapid exchange
- Ergonomically back mounted carrier system with integrated hydration option
- Direct MOLLE mount to ballistic vests or other equipment
- S-Shape hose with crush proof technology delivers superior integration
Intelligent Control Systems
- Automatic flow control preserves battery life
- Low flow and battery alarm alert
- Automatic dual speed function
Novel Material Technologies
- Unique one size lightweight and flexible hose
- Dual wall construction hose which is crush proof
- Remote power switch for simple operation at the mask
- Combination hose for use with supplied air cylinders