- LCE Compatible allowing the shirt to be functionally worn with load carriage equipment
- Underarm mesh vents allow for enhanced ventilation when worn with PPE - LCE
Design & Fit
- Centerline Button Closure (with internal zipper) allowing for no-fail centerline closure and parachute/climbing harness compatibility (internal zipper can be removed if not required by end-user)
- Low profile hybrid collar allows collar to be worn either open or as a neck protector
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures permits secure seal at cuff
- Daisy Chain Hard Points (in chest/upper arm pockets) allowing for the tying off of mission essential equipment
- Mesh Pocket Bag Liners (chest & upper arm pocketing) allowing for enhanced ventilation and reducing overall apparel weight when the shirt is wet
- Chest Button Pockets (expandable) allowing for the compartmentalization of mission essential personal items
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing load carriage equipment and PPE
Logos & Label Configuration
- Upper arm IFF Velcro® 4x4.5” (w/V-Lite™ retention ring) enhancing the retention of electronic IFF devices
PRINCIPAL MATERIALS & CAR
- CYBERKNIT M1401 4.5oz No Melt/No Drip Nylon-Cotton Blended Mesh Knit
- GORE Katana 5.3oz No Melt/No Drip Nylon-Cotton-ePTFE Blended Weave
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.