- Drawcord hem closure vertically routed drawcord with enclosure mitigates snags
- Hand zip pockets (w/media ports) allowing for convenience and the secure carriage of mission essential items
- Cable management loops allowing for the routing of communications cables exiting the hand pocket media ports
- Left chest zip pocket allows for the secure carriage of mission essential items
PRINCIPAL MATERIALS & CAR
- PONTETORTO 7.5oz Hardface Fleece
- CLIMASHIELD 2oz Combat Fibrefill Insulation with DWR
- LI PENG High Air Perm Nylon Ripstop
- TORAY Mechanical Stretch Mini-Rip Lightweight
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Great quality and the cut/design is much better than the non-LEAF version.
For the manufacturer: Great quality product. Got XXL. Need to add 1-2" in front length. When Size goes up, I would increase length also slightly. XXL doesn't mean short and fat. Nor does it need to be that short for harness clearance. Other than the short length, its great.
Easily best midweight jacket I've ever owned. Fits me perfect.
Great jacket! Can be worn all the time. Excellent materials, and breathes really well. I was hesitant given the price, but i can say that it was well worth it
After a lot of research between the Main Arc’teryx Atom line vs the LEAF atom. I ended up going with the leaf atom lt with no regrets. The jacket is made of a more durable material then the original brand version. Suitable for spring/fall/ and winter up to -10 Celsius with a light long sleeve underneath. Jacket fits true to size but, if you are wearing this jacket with additional thick layering underneath or using it for duty wear with equipment/ballistic vest underneath, I would suggest sizing up from your normal size.
Can’t beat the Atom LT for a spring/fall jacket or a mid layer for winter. I have 2 of them and absolutely love them. The fit and quality of them are perfect! I don’t think I’ll ever buy another jacket besides arcteryx. The atom LT is also good when paired with the Cold WX LT for when it’s extreme cold weather. I used that combo when I’m hunting in cold temperatures.
After lots of research I am super happy with this coat. I chose the LEAF version for a couple reasons, the first being the tougher face fabric and the second for the slightly more generous cut (it's longer at the back and bigger around the chest). As a larger guy it's tough for me to find clothes that fit my shoulders/chest/arms while not looking like a tent over my midsection...this fits great. I am 6' 230lbs 51" chest for reference and I ordered an XL
Once you experience the Atom Lt, you will forget the price. I currently own two. Hands down, my favourite piece of kit.
Bought this jacket at DS and it is perfect Winter/Fall jacket for the Vancouver climate