The Arc'teryx LEAF Assault Coverall AR is specifically designed for mobility, comfort, and durability when conducting direct action missions or any task that merits the best possible gear.
The LEAF Assault Coverall AR is a no melt/no drip technical coverall purpose built to be worn while conducting direct action tasks. Fit is fully articulated and achieves two piece mobility with a full range of unrestricted motion. Streamlined design retains proximity to the body, moves easily over a base layer and works as part of a clothing system.
- Low profile hybrid collar with button and Velcro® closure allows you to shield your neck or wear it open
- Body centerline zip, lower leg side zips and enlarged ankle cuffs to ease on and off
- External waist band with Velcro® adjustment tabs adds sizing flexibility of 2.5”/6cm and retains full articulation in one piece fit
- Belt loops fit -150 Rigger’s Belt or E-220 Rigger’s Harness
- Cuff Velcro® closures allow for rolled up sleeves or fully enclosed sleeves
- Mesh vents under arms allow air flow under personal protective equipment
- Two external chest pockets with Velcro® closures; two external chest drop-in pockets; two cargo pockets with dump pocket capability; two secure upper arm pockets; all with daisy chain hard points
- Removable, articulated, soft knee and elbow pads fit into integrated pockets
- Velcro® ankle cuff closure seals over boots
- 4x4.5 Velcro® upper arm identification patches with V-Lite™ retention ring
- DURO 6.4oz NYCO 50/50 Ripstop
- TenCate Defender™ M 5.5oz Mesh (underarm venting)
- EV50 10mm Foam (knee & elbow pads)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Iron on medium heat.