FORCE 10 AC CARGO PANTS
Our Force 10 Cargo Pant design blends overbuilt construction, ample storage, innovative features, and heritage style to take you anywhere and back again. From hidden pockets to D-rings for dummy cording gear, Force 10's continue to set the bar for capability and quality, while still providing inimitable style and comfort.
- 100% Nylon (3.40 oz) with Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Knee Reinforcement Pockets Accommodate T-Pro Knee Armor
- Reinforced Seat
- Gusseted Crotch
- Triple and Double Needle Stitching
- Two Front Welt Pockets
- Two Hand Pockets with Coin Pocket Dividers
- Two Thigh Cargo Flap Pockets with Hidden Dual Button Closure and Internal Pocket Dividers
- Two Rear Flap Pockets with Hidden Dual Button Closure
- Two Hidden Internal Rear Pockets for Travel Cash & Passport
ZIPPER & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Front Vislon Zipper Fly with Single Button Closure at Waistband
- All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
WAIST & BELT CONFIGURATION
- 1.00" Width Belt Loops with D-Rings Above Welt Pockets
- Adjustable Leg Drawstrings
LOGOS & LABELS
- One 1”x1” Loop Swatch with Logo Patch on Right Thigh Pocket
CUT AND SEWN IN USA
The cargo pockets lay flat creating a streamlined look and incorporate bellowed design allowing for expanded storage space. We created a slide-through slot at the top of the pocket to allow for quick and easy access to linear shaped items like a long flashlight or ruler.
Internal pocket dividers in the cargo pockets secure spare magazines, radios, flashlights, or other gear.
Our Canadian tape style buttons are secured on nylon webbing with bartacks for greater staying power and we include a slotted repair button that quickly slides onto the webbing for easy repair in the field.
Pass-through slots on the cargo flaps accommodate longer items and provide access to strategically placed D-rings for dummy cording gear.
It requires little to no special treatment during washing and drying, naturally resists wrinkles and conveniently compresses so you can make more room in your pack for essential equipment. It also features a light Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to resist precipitation.
Grommet holes placed at the bottom of the cargo pocket ensures quick drainage of excess dirt, debris, or water.
Two front welt pockets allow for quick access of smaller EDC items such as cellphones, GPS, or wallet.
A reinforced seat ensures protection from abrasion while scrambling over rough surfaces.
Inserts at the knees accommodate T-Pro Knee Armor for increased protection and less strain on your body.