Designed primarily to be attached to and worn on the chest area of a tactical vest or body armor, Maxpedition's new Monkey Combat Admin Pouch solves many of the problems plaguing admin pouches currently on the market while optimizing carry capacity in a compact and organized package.
This innovative accessory also makes for a dandy organizer when attached to any of Maxpedition's bags or packs.
- Top-access main compartment
- 3 divided pockets
- 2 secret compartment
- Exterior I.D. window
- 9 elastic organizers
- Props in product photos are not included
- Closed, empty size: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5" View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Rear slip pocket: 7" x 5.5"
- Main compartment: 6" x 6" x 1" with quad elastic compression, internal elastic organizers, drainage grommet
- "Secret" sealed pocket: 6" x 6" with staggered pull tabs
- Frontal compartment: 6" x 5" x 0.5" with internal elastic organizers
- Small shallow pocket: 5" x 2"
- ID window: 5" x 4.5" with quick pull down tab
- Loop field for patches: approx. 26 sq. in.
- Empty weight: 6.7 oz.
- Attachment method: two (2) 5" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.