The Model 78 Slimline Double Magazine Pouch is designed to carry two magazines on a 2.25" (58mm) duty belt. The 78 features both vertical and horizontal belt slots, allowing it to ride in either a vertical or low-profile horizontal position. A magazine tension screw located between the two pouches allows for easy retention adjustment. It's constructed of rugged SafariLaminate™ and is available in several scuff-resistant finishes with four different closures.
- Magazines are oriented “bullets out” to save space on belt
- Optimal for use on tactical rigs due to minimal width
- Durable SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction
- Vertical and horizontal belt slots
- Fits 2.25" (58 mm) belt widths
- Part of the 6004/6005 tactical system