Arc’teryx LEAF Cold WX Jacket SV Men's - MultiCam (Gen 1.1)Arc’teryx LEAF
For active tasks in Polar environments the Cold WX hooded jacket provides maximum thermal regulation in the most challenging temperatures. A relaxed fit accommodates layers underneath without binding and the hip length provides solid, reliable coverage from snow and arctic winds.
Using a new GORE® INFINIUM® fabric, this durable 2 layer laminate delivers durable windproof performance and high resistance to rain and snow.
Two layers of Climashield insulation, including premium Thermatek® continuous, non quilted construction, eliminates cold spots entirely. Patterned for high air permeability, the jacket maintains LEAF’s strict requirements to support a wearer’s comfort in high output situations.
- The insulated drop style hood is removable
- Expandable cuffs with Velcro® closures open wide enough to support tactical watches and layer transitions while wearing gloves
- Weatherproof zippered pockets throughout the garment are one-hand and gloved-hand operation friendly
- Insulated lower torso pockets are fleece lined
- Internal mesh pockets for drying and warming of gloves
- Twin Napoleon style outside chest pockets
- NIR Signature Reduction
- Upper arm pockets include 4” x 4.5” IFF patches, VLite™ retention ring
- Drawcords are one-handed, glove friendly and vertically routed to minimize interference with duty belts, harnesses and pack hip straps
- GORE® INFINIUM® 2L 40D ripstop face fabric with NIR Signature Reduction
- CLIMASHIELD 3.0oz Prism Fiberfill with DWR
- CLIMASHIELD 2.7 oz ThermaTek™ continuous fibre fill insulation is completely immersed in DWR treatment.